Gray Art Glass is looking for a Glassblower to do production work and assist Michael Gray with custom projects when needed.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Formal education / training or equivalent experience in glassblowing (minimum of 2 years). Candidates without glassblowing experience won't be considered for this position.
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining a high degree of quality.
- Excellent manual dexterity and coordination.
- Strength and mobility (lifting up to 50 lbs, sitting, standing & walking).
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to discern between colours.
- Eagerness to learn and grow both technically and creatively.
- Willingness to do both production work as well as creative custom projects, as required.
- An aptitude for cold working.
- Enthusiasm to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic creative team.
- Reliable transportation (our studio is located in the beautiful historic village of Merrickville, ON.).
- Immediate availability to work 5 days a week.
- A passion for glassblowing and pride in your work!
We're offering competitive pay.
If you would like to join a dynamic team of passionate artists in an established studio we'd love to meet you!
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest, only qualified candidates will be contacted.